MY FUTURE JOB


When I decided that I wanted to study architecture, I didn´t have very clear what kind of architect I would like to be, because architecture is so versatile and I still don´t know. However, I always found interesting those ones who work for a client order (with a lot of budget), I mean not in necessary offices or in an institution. I would like to have my own office and to be my own boss, to have total freedom of what kind of project I would like to do,  imagine myself working indoors because to make plans and to think in a project you need a quiet and calm place, maybe I would go outside just when I have to see the ground or the construction. I would like to do different kind of projects in different places and to do that I would have to travel a lot as a part of my job, and I really enjoy traveling a lot. I would like to have my own workshop and office in a part of my house, so I don´t have move to work in another place. I still don´t take a major, but I think that I would take the most related one to construction, because is more related to what I want to work then, instead of history or urbanism. Well that is the most favorable and fantastic case that I could imagine but dreaming cost nothing! Moreover, I still have a lot of time to decide it so I guess that is a problem for the future me.
Resultado de imagen para architect sims

Comentarios

Entradas populares