MY CHILDHOOD DAYS


When I think about my childhood one of the first memories that get to my mind is the holidays at my grandfather’s house, we used to spend a lot of time there, sharing the time with them, so I can say that my grandmother´s food in general remind me to my childhood, but if I have to choose one, maybe I would tell that is the cheese cake that my grandmother used to make, it is like a roll cake with melt cheese inside, not at all like the classic cheese cake, and it is SOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS. And maybe one of my most appreciate childhood memory it is related to that cheese cake, I remember that afternoons cooking with her, it was one of my favourite things in the world, sometimes I only make little things to help her but I just loved to spent time with her and make desserts.
One thing that I used to do almost everyday after school was to go out to play with my friends, my
neighbors  friends, we used to do all kind of things, like go out to run, play with the mud, share our toys, go out on bicycle, and sometimes join us in a house to watch movies.
I think that I´m lucky to say that my childhood was good, full of love, fun and delicious food. It was good in general and not everyone can say that.
Resultado de imagen para rollo de queso boliviano

Comentarios

Entradas populares