A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW


Did you know that there´s a theory that says that the Giza sphinx is 800.000 years old?
A place I would love to visit it´s definitely Egypt. I have always been interested in visiting this country because all of its mysteries that are behind the ancient culture. Since I was a little girl I´ve watched al lot of documentaries that speak about a lot of theories that speak about how the pyramid were build it, what was the reason, why the pyramids are alienated with the stars, how do they cut all of the enormous blocks of stone so perfectly. Besides, many of that documentaries end up saying that the answer of all of that questions is that the Egyptians had a very advanced technology and knowledge, but not the one that the classic history books tell us  (so much more advanced than ours), some people says that if the truth of all of that mysteries would be revealed, the entire human history would have to change. If I get the chance to get there I would like to investigate all of that theories, I would do all of the impossible things to get inside of the pyramids to watch the secrets places that hides in there, and if I could I would make a carbon 14 test to one on that rocks to investigate the real age of the pyramids. Anyway I would just go there as a tourist, because Egypt is a very poor country full of inequality and with a very different culture from mine so I don´t think that I could get use to that. I really hope to travel there someday!
Resultado de imagen para piramides de egipto misterios

Comentarios

Entradas populares