MY FAVOURITE CARTOON

Today I'm going to talk about my favourite cartoon of all times: The simpsons, one of the most classic tv shows of all times. Well I have to admit that I only like half of the seasons, just the firts ones. If you live in planet earth, you may know this cartoon (who doesn't?) and it's just about the classic american family, but it have an special kind of humor, a stupid and black one. This family pass trogh a lot of situations, like adopt an elephant, travell to japan to participate in a tv show in wich japonese people laught about americans or even meet Paul McCartney, Stephen Hawkings, The Who and many famous people (I think that one of the goals in life is appear in the simpsons) . Ussualy I watch this cartoon when I have a lot of free time, like in vacations and I enjoy that moment a lot, because It makes me laught a lot and I've watch all the chapters so many times but it never gets me bored. People like me, who have watch all the chapters many many times and know the dialogues of this tv show sometimes speak like in another language, with phrases or references of that tv show, because the simpsons have so many chapters that it have a dialogue for every situation. And I ussualy speak in that language with my friends and family, and that is one of the things that I love the most of the simpsons.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares