A COURSE


Hello everybody! Today I´m going to talk about a course that I would like to do on the future. Well I´ve already think a little about what I would like to do when I end up my studies, and I definitely would like to study abroad maybe in Italy or Spain, because there are so beautiful countries, with great food and people. Maybe if I had to take a course being on those countries I would take some course related to history of architecture, because 
I had that course already here but it would be completely different to make that course on Europe, I could see the buildings that the professors speak in person! Not just in a presentation, I could walk by the same streets that the architects and artist did. A subject that I would love to learn again would be the classic architecture and the renaissance period, because that subject is concentrated in Italy, in the ancient Rome and Florence, where the greatest artist like Leonardo and Michel Angelo developed their art. I would like to make a part time course because I would like to have time to travel to know as much countries and places as I can. I definitely wouldn´t like to being just studying without travelling around Europe! I really hope to get the chance to study and maybe someday live there.
Resultado de imagen para HISTORY OF ARCHITECTURE

Comentarios

Entradas populares