A CONCERT


Hello everybody!
Today I´m going to talk about the best concert of my entire life! It was the “out there! Tour” of Paul McCartney on 2014. In first place, I have to say that I like The Beatles since I have memory because my mother it´s a great fan since she was little too, so I like every album, song, and my favorite Beatle has always been Paul because he is to me, the most talented Beatle and the one who wrote the best songs in the band but also as a soloist. I went with my mom, dad, a cousins and my brother. Well this concert was specifically special because I had so much luck. My cousin asked me to go with her to the bathroom and while we were walking, a person from the production of the concert offer us to change our gallery tickets  to VIP tickets because they want to have young people in front of the stage, so of course we accepted and then we went to tell my mom what just happened and she demand us to ask a ticket  for her too so we begged to that person and she accepted. So once we were in our sits we couldn´t believe that we had Paul McCartney singing just in front of us! In addition, it was very exciting to watch how one of my mother dreams was being achieve, we were so excited, we sang all the songs, and the show was so complete  that make that the atmosphere of the concert were really magic!
Resultado de imagen para paul mccartney chile 2014

Comentarios

Entradas populares